QUALIFIED CLIENTS REFFERAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purpose of the Program is to allow any individual who is at least 18 years old ‘the Referrer’, to refer any Qualified Clients to iCFD Ltd ‘the Company’. It is provided that in order to participate in the program the Referrer shall register with the Company and conclude the verification of his identity procedure as per Company’s client agreement.
- “Qualified Client” shall mean a client who has registered to the Company’s trading platform for the first time, concluded the entire registration process and was approved by the Company as such, provided that: (a) the client has made a minimum real money deposit of 200 EURO or equivalent; and (b) concluded the verification of his identity procedure as per Company’s client agreement. Such Qualified Client shall registered itself via Company’s website, and: (a) such person shall submit its true name, email address and phone number together with its unambiguous consent to be approached by or on behalf of the Company with commercial propositions via telephone, SMS, email or any other electronic form of communication; (b) such person did not renounce providing its mentioned details and consent; and (c) clearly indicated through the registration process that he was referred by the Referrer.
- For each referred Qualified Client the Referrer shall be eligible of:
- 100 Euro Consideration if the Qualified Client performed a first deposit of 200 EURO – 500 EURO.
- 200 Euro Consideration if the Qualified Client performed a first deposit of at least 501 EURO.
- The Consideration shall be paid through the Referrer’s account which shall be verified by the Company, as per paragraph 1 above.
- It is provided that the Referrer shall use at all times accurate information regarding the Company and its services; shall not mislead in any way any potential client by providing inaccurate information or by promising profits or fixed results or otherwise; and shall not act in such a way that it will be against the potential client’s best interest. For the avoidance of any doubt the Referrer is prohibited to provide any investment advice in regards to the Qualified Client trading activity with the Company and/or trade on the Qualified Client’s behalf. It should be noted that the Company will interview any Qualified Client in regards to the reference methods used by the Referrer and in case there is a suspicion, as determined by the absolute discretion of the Company, that the Qualified Client was at any way mislead by the Referrer in order to open an account with the Company, the Consideration will not be awarded.
- The Company retains the right to review any Consideration for possible Fraud, and shall have the right to withhold and cancel any Consideration until such time as the review has been positively concluded. The Company shall determine if the Referrer and\or the Qualified Client were involved in Fraud according to the Company’s sole discretion. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the term "Fraud" shall include, but shall not be limited to, (i) the opening of an account in breach of the present Terms or in a breach of the Company’s client agreement and polices, (ii) the offering or providing by the Referrer or any third party of any unauthorized incentives (financial or otherwise) to potential or existing clients; (iii) the opening of an account in order to take advantage of the present offer and/or without having any intention to utilize any services offered by the Company, by for example withdrawing any available funds within the first two weeks of the opening and funding the account and/or without performing any trades (iv) any other act by the Referrer or a third party or by a Qualified Client which is reasonably understood to have been committed in bad faith against the Company.
- The Company reserves the right, as it in its sole discretion deems fit, to alter, amend, suspend, cancel or terminate any of the abovementioned terms and conditions, or any aspect of the present Program, at any time.